Maddy and Sam like to video themselves doing newscasts. They write the scripts, dress up, create props, and tape it with our home video camera--the whole business. Then they assemble us all for a screening of The 22 News, which is actually a lot of footage of laughing and had-to-be-there joking on tape. Trust me, you really had to be there.
I came across a yet-to-be-shot outline for their next production, a brainstorm list of stories and assignments. Here it is, as written (with typos and all):
- men's fooseball olympic match (US against Japan, 9 - 9, US get goal, win championship), (Sam)
- "You Dance Good" finale (Sam & Maddy dancing contest)
- Ron the Clown (Maddy) interview by Sam
- Pickle famon in Zimbabue: officials begging others for pickles (Maddy)
- Local Ikea has to close down because of lack of meatballs (Sam)
- This Day in History (Maddy)
And to get the full funny, you have to understand that Sam really likes the meatballs at Ikea. And pickles.
Now, back to you...