1. It snowed. Happy April Fools Day, New England style!
2. Unfortunately, this car is not how we roll today.
Lauren and Maddy got into a fender bender last night, where they were the middle of a three-car cruncher. Luckily, everyone was okay other than being a little shaken. (They complained of some achiness this morning so we asked the doctor to check out Maddy's headache and neck ache and Lauren's back ache. All is well.) But still scary. Someone please come up with a bubble wrap enclosure for our teenagers. Okay, thanks.
3. G had to do a video teleconference from home this morning so we got him all set up.
The tower of board games to position the light was particularly delightful. Oh, yeah. That's how we roll.
4. School is hard work. Naps are how we roll on Friday afternoons.
Changing the world, one nap at a time.
5. Thank you for your paint suggestions! They definitely led me in the right direction and now I have a very nice reference folder for future projects. I settled on Moonshine for our bedroom, a soothing grey. This was my Moonshine inspiration, at Young House Love , where someone sent me but I can't remember who:
So far I love it. The faded wallpaper and quirky tree mural from the previous owner are gone, baby, gone! Um, yes, it took me three years from that wallpaper post to get to the bedroom paint makeover. And, yes, I STILL decided the paint color at the last minute. I'm coming to realize (and G has long known) that's just how I roll.
Happy weekend, one and all! I will be enjoying General Conference, attending a dear friend's daughter's bat mitvah, doing prom errands with Lauren, and cozying up for some family time.