I know I'm revealing my inner music geek here--you know, the same one who in jr. high thrilled to find obscure British bands she thought no one in Cache Valley had yet discovered? But the good Aussie music finds just keep coming and I really love sharing music gems. So here are a few more favorites (see part 1 here).
- Blues singer with a sound similar to Brandi Carlisle
- moved to the US, has toured with Eric Clapton, Stevie Nicks, and Chris Isaak
- try I Meant Something to You Once
Paul Greene & The Other Colours
- mellow, upbeat, versatile
- reminiscent of Neil Finn (Crowded House), Elvis Costello
- Greene's also a runner and competed in the Atlanta Olympics (!)
- try Her Minor Key , Behind the Stars
p.s. I've compiled many of our favorites onto an Australian Alternative playlist here.